ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
We provide professional accounting services for small businesses nationwide. Our firm offers customized financial solutions as well as on site or remote services to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Consequently, we have helped clients organize their data records and streamlined their accounting process.
We serve profit and nonprofit corporations throughout the United States. Actax understands that operating a business can be tough and challenging, especially when accounting requirements and tax laws change every year.
On a monthly basis, Client submits bank and credit card statements, and any other supporting documents to Actax via email.
Clients also have the option to provide view-only access through online banking to Actax.
We are always available to spend time with you so you fully understand how to interpret and utilize the financial information we provide. Our consultations are included in our monthly package pricing, so you can call us whenever you have a question or concern.
Our Bookkeeping Services will include:
- Review and enter invoices on a weekly basis and reconcile against PO’s, if applicable
- Create new vendor profile
- Code and enter invoices, expense reports, and commission statements
- Monitor payables aging
- Sales Tax Filing
- Review and enter deposit slips, remittance advices, and non-subscription client invoices produced outside of system on a weekly basis
- Set-up of client billing for subscription services based on contract terms and conditions
- Code and enter all professional services billing
- Enter payment receipt information
- Monitor cash receipts and aging
- Monitor and enter customer payment history
- Reconcile GL with AR and AP sub ledgers
- Reconcile all bank statements
- Prepare cash and accrual monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements – balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flow. Close will occur within seven business days of the end of the period. This assumes we will have all required accruals by the last day of the period.